I came in the family room just a few weeks ago and found the two loves of my life watching the fire that Pete had just built... It just makes me realize that there are things in life that are so precious that nothing could take their place. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!






What a precious pic! Love the page, your daughter has grown so much since the last time i've seen her! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeletehope you had a happy holidays!
yay!! found ya! great hangin out with you guys! can't wait to do it more!!!
ReplyDeleteSo true, SO true!
ReplyDeleteLexie, Alli here, that is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I am sorry we haven't seen you guys in a long time, we need to get together soon. I will get Britt planning something (she is the best at that).
ReplyDelete