
Now as for graduation... the day started out with an amazing talk by President Monson at the commencement ceremonies for the entire college. He was honored a doctorate of Humanities and that was the main reason why he was there. Also, Elder Eyring and Elder Uchdorf were there too. Later in the day we had our own college ceremonies where I actually walked... here are some pics afterwards.
Mia, Pete, and myself
Alan, Mia, Me, Pete, and Stephanie (In-laws)
I couldn't have made it through nursing school with out all of those people posted in these pictures. The last picture is of my friends from nursing school... these girls are the greatest. I couldn't have done it without them!









Congratulations! I think you're awesome!
ReplyDeleteexcept you forgot the picture of me ;) just kidding ! I love ya! CUTE picture of Mia!!
ReplyDeleteLove the Pic's, especially the one of Mia, soo funny.. I'm so excited to be graduated but also sad cause we wont see each other as much:( We will have to plan alot of lunch dates and kiddie dates...
ReplyDeletecongrats lexie! that is amazing. great pictures and cute little mia. hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete