Thursday, August 26, 2010

...A little thought...

I think that I live in a movie that is constantly in fast forward! Every new day goes by even faster than the last! Anyone else feel this way?? The older I get the faster time flys by. I guess I need to take a step back and enjoy the little things in life. I feel like sometimes I take little things for granted because I'm so caught up in all the other "big" things going on in my life. I just don't ever want to look back and regret anything that I missed in my life. So, I have come to decide that I need to take more time for myself. To sit back and relax and enjoy each day to the fullest. To make this make sense listen to Travis Tritt, "It's a great day to be alive!" I love that song and those of you who know me know that I love country and this song is country at it's finest! Ha, ha, ha! :) Well, along with my little thought here is some pics that will fill in the gaps of what is happening in our little lives!
Mia's 2nd Birthday!
Mia and Taft, swimming lessons
Pete and me in Nauvoo and Carthage

1 comment: