Considering I am a little behind on posting things... this post is going to be a "catch up" of everything that has been going on! Mia is offically walking on her own... she has been now for about a month...


This was Mother's Day. We put her in Pete's aunt's swing and she LOVED it! I wish that we had a swing. It made her so happy! :)



I absolutely love Mia's wet kisses! They are the best!

Pete's brother Dawson is leaving on his mission soon and this was at the farewell... But, this is not Dawson in this pic... it's Shaun, Pete's brother in law. This picture was priceless of Mia and her cousin Taft!

So, from the title you can tell that it's Mia's birthday today!! She's turing one!!! Can you believe it! It's gone by so fast! Here are some pics I took of her in our back yard! She's such a cutie! Oh and Happy Birthday to Pete too! Love you babe! :)
I can't believe how big she's gotten! I remember when me and Daws came and saw her in the hospital! Crazy to think that was a year ago! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute little girl Lex! I can't believe it's been a year either, she looks great! You look great! Would love to see you again sometime soon! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHappy First Birthday Mia!! You are an Angel!! I Absolutly Love your Sweet Smile!! Those smiles are what Motherhood is all about
ReplyDeleteShe's such a cutie! I can't believe she is already one!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo Sweet!! eveytime I see her she has perma smiles all over> She has the face to just melt your heart!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Lexi and Pete. Little Mia is such a cute girl! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteSO cute Lex! Just saw your comment on my photo blog! thanks, I have SOOO much to learn! But lets get together soon! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute Lex! Thanks for your cute comment on my photo blog. I wish I had more time to learn MORE! But I would love to take pictures of your cute family. And we for SURE need to start running together, and LUNCH before I leave! xoxo
ReplyDeleteps... i think i might have left 2 messages! haha