So, yes I understand that it has been 8 months since I have posted anything on my blog!! Wow! Time flys when you're busy! So, to update you all on what has happened these last 8 months... I am still currently in school. I just started my last semester at Weber State in the nursing program. I will be graduating in May with my RN (after boards of course) YUK! Then I will be off to work... working about 2 days a week. Mia has been growing a lot now. She's starting to look more like a little girl than a baby... so sad. Time really does fly! I'll be posting pictures on here soon. I have been trying to download them off our camera, but for some reason I cannot figure out why they won't download... so when I can get Pete to look at it, I'll get them on here! Speaking of Pete, he is still currently working at the same place, but he changed postitions, now he is working with the marketing group of the company. He and two other guys. He likes his job, I think, but it has kept him very busy.
Our christmas was great! Mia was so fun, watching her open all her presents. I loved it! She's at a really fun age! Oh ya, I almost forgot. As most of you know... we bought a house this past October. Not far from where we were before. (Like literally across the street) But, we love this area and are so happy to be able to have found a house here! Close to family and friends. Well, I guess I'll write more when I get the chance to download photos! Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I am so glad you finally updated! I was wondering when it would come. Congrats on Nursing School. I will be done shortly after you in June. Glad to hear everything is going well!
ReplyDeleteYay for your new house! I can't wait to see it next time we are up... when ever that may be. Traveling hasn't really been an option. But Lafe Starts rotations this summer and we may get some in Salt Lake. All Good News, Thanks For the update. Looking forward to some more pics of your Sweet Mia!
ReplyDelete